Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Quadruple Dipping" on Stampin' Up!'s 30% off Scrapbooking Promotion and last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog

My Stamping Friends, I want to tell you that TODAY (April 30, 2011) is the ONLY day you can do this so don't delay.

1) Stampin' Up! announced that they are starting thier May National Scrapbooking Month promotion EARLY which means that you can take 30% off certain scrapbooking products. Check out this flyer for all the details (click on the flyer to enlarge it).


2) Today is also the final day of the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog (which can be found here and currently in this blog's side bar if you don't have your paper copy readily available).


3) AND, you can STILL take advantage of the Spring Is Blossoming promotion (check out the flyer below~click to enlarge it) for ONE MORE DAY.


If you make any purchases from the scrapbooking promotion, or any of our catalogs, and you're total comes to over $20 in merchandise, you can purchase the Four Frames stamp set and the Paisley Petals DSP. These won't be available again until July. What a deal!

AND

4) I'm placing an order this evening so if you want to add on, you can probably save on your shipping costs as well.

The last note I want to let you know, in case you missed it, is that included in this May Scrapbooking Promotion, Stampin' Up! is offering a My Digital Studio starter kit AND a traditional Stampin' Memories Add On kit (including a stamp set, card stock, Designer Series Paper, and more, the Stampin' Memories Add-On is a great way to add scrapbooking products to their Starter Kit.) BOTH at 30% OFF. Joining my team also gives you a discount on all your future purchases and that includes any printing of your digital products. If you've never used My Digital Studio and want to find out more, give me a call and we can chat all about it.

I LOVE welcoming new people to my team and today I'm finishing up my offer of a $25 FREE shopping spree on anything in our catalog for anyone that joins my team TODAY!

There are so many ways to save today! I hope you have a minute or two to take advantage of them.
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment