Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter and Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms

Happy Easter My Stamping Friends,  I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration. My family spent a spectacular morning at church, enjoyed a high-energy Easter egg hunt, had a wonderful brunch, some outdoor playtime enjoying the amazing weather and then celebrated dinner with our friends. All in all it was a fantastic day! Here are a few photos for you to enjoy.

Our Gaggle of Girls (wearing flip flops for the egg hunt in the wet grass)

Samantha

Shannon

Jordan
Hayley
Our energetic Easter Egg Hunt
Shannon and Jordan plotting the best way to get candy filled eggs
Hayley waiting for the 'go' signal.

Our whole family wishing you a Blessed Easter
(since I'm closest to the camera I look like a giant compared to everyone else...or maybe it could be my fabu shoes!)

And here is a Easter card from my family to yours! I hope you feel as blessed as we do.


For this Easter card I used the Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms stamp set on very vanilla cardstock that I cut out with the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Top Note shape using my Big Shot. I stamped the images using Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Bashful Blue classic ink. A daffodil delight grosgrain ribbon and a glue dot finished off this simple card. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Have a great day,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment