Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Greetings using Bring on the Cake from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini

Hi there My Stamping Friends, Yesterday was my daughters 11th birthday and just look what coincidentally came in the mail for me a few days ago from my wonderful up-up-up-up-upline Carol. Carol creates and sends out sample cards to her downline group to celebrate certain milestones and this was the card she sent to me. Isn't it fantastic?


The base is daffodil delight with a layer of whisper white that was run through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder. The next layer is cherry cobbler and a piece of whisper white stamped with the Level 2 Hostess set, Long Fellows, and the Bring On the Cake stamp set from the Occasions Mini (which is only available for a few more days - it ends on April 30, 2011). Carol colored the stamp set and sentiment with a daffodil delight marker and wrapped that layer with a daffodil delight 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon. It is so bright and cheery and I just love it. Thanks Carol!!!

Now, I'm off to work on a class using the new simply scrappin kit called Playful Polka Dots, from the new Summer Mini Catalog. Keep you're eyes open for the upcoming dates on my calendar. Oh, and speaking of my calendar, the date for my regular first Thursday card class for May has been backed up a few days to Tuesday, May 3rd at 7:30. Please make sure to RSVP so I'll have enough supplies for you. I hope you can join us.

Have a fantastic day!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment