Hey there My Stamping Friends,
I originally got the Game On stamp set from Stampin' Up! to make some fun invitations for a Bunko game and some table decorations for my husbands poker game but Covid-19 is still around and we won't be doing either of those for a while. Well, you know I like thinking outside of the box, and finding 'other' ways to use a stamp set so I came up with this Backgammon game (and a few other ideas that I'll post separately).
Check out my video right here, on how to create this card.
Stamp Set: Game On (152646)
· Card stock: Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650), Real Red (102482)
· Ink: Memento (132708), Real Red (147084)
· Tools & Accessories: Subtle Embossing Folder (151775), Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (152883), any punch or die that cuts circles between ½” to ¾” such as Freezin’ Friends dies (153561)
· Designer Paper: In Good Taste (152494)
· Misc: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Black Dimensionals (150893) Mini Glue Dots (103683)
· Card Base: Basic Black 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored in half at 4-1/4”
· Card stock 1: Very Vanilla – 4” tall by at least 3”- strip to cut into triangles as described later; 5-1/4” x 4” for inside card, and ¾” x 5” for sentiment
· Card stock 2: Basic Black 1” X 5” for sentiment layer and 4” x 2” for game pieces,
· Card stock 3: Real Red 4” x 2” for dice and game pieces
· Designer Series Paper: Choose a light wood - 5-1/4” x 4”
· Designer Series Paper: Choose a dark piece – 4” x 3” to cut into triangles as described laterIf you create a Backgammon game, I'd love to see it.
If you got some enjoyment or learned something here today, I'd be so appreciative if you would LIKE my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube Channel and of course hit the notification bell so you will be notified when I post new videos.
Until next time Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Stay Stamping,