Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Mothers Day 12x12 Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up!

Hi there My Stamping Friends, I thought you might like this 12x12 Mother's Day scrapbook page created by Stampin' Up! Just click on the photo to enlarge the image.
Below is the list of supplies that they used.

Stamps:
Four Frames*
Notes & Details**
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper
• Marina Mist Card Stock
• Very Vanilla Card Stock
Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper*

Ink
• Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Peach Parfait Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Soft Suede Stampin’ Write® Marker

Accessories
• Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
• Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon
• Linen Thread
• Neutrals Designer Buttons
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Decorative Label Punch
• Big Shot™
• Top Note Bigz Die
• Sewing machine and thread

*A 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog Sneak Peek—get it FREE when you host a qualifying workshop!
**From the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog

If you have any questions about the project, if you're considering hosting a party with your friends, attending a class at my place, just leave me a comment here, send me an e-mail or give me a call. I'd love to help you.

If you're considering joining my team, Let me know and sign up by the end of April and you'll get a $25 Stampin' Up! shopping spree from me. This is available through me, NOT Stampin' Up! and must be redeemed through me.

Have a great stampin' day!
Rose-Ellen

P.S. Don't forget that the date for my regular card class for May has been changed to Tuesday, May 3rd. I still have a few seats left but its filling up fast so RSVP quickly if you'd like to attend. We'll be using lots of goodies from Stampin' Up!'s new Summer Mini Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment