Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goodie Bag using Deseos Pequenitos and the Snow Flurry Bigz Die for the Bigshot from Stampin' Up!

Hi there My Stampin' Friends, I'm trying something new today. I'm posting via e-mail
for the first time. I hope it works! 
 
Today I'm sharing a treat bag I made with a white mini lunch sack and the Northern Flurry
Embossing Folder. I sponged with a dauber to enhance the snowflakes on the bag and then I
used some marina mist cardstock and some silver glimmer paper to cut snowflakes with the
Snow Flurry Bigz Die for the Bigshot.  I added a sentiment from the Deseos Pequenitos stamp
set. Finally, I added some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and some of the basic rhinestones to
 jazz it up a bit. This will be going to one of my local Stamping Friends since they know what
snowflakes are all about and have experienced quite a few of them around here the past few winters. 

Stampin' Up! sweet trreat bag using northern flurry embossing folder, snow flurry
bigz die, some vanilla smooch spritz and some basic rhinestones.
Details are on www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my sweet treat bag. Feel free to leave some love in the comment section. 

Rose-Ellen 

703-200-2340
www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net
Facebook: Stampin' Up! With Rose-Ellen
Twitter: REEastman

No comments:

Post a Comment