Thursday, November 8, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas card using Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages from Stampin' Up!

Happy NOVEMBER to My Stamping Friends!! I can't believe how time is flying by and Christmas is almost upon us. I know I haven't posted lately but I'll tell you that I HAVE been spending lots of time in the stamp room and lots of time at local craft fairs.

Today I'm sharing a quick and fun card from my November Holiday Stamp-A-Stack. This one was so simple and all my stamping friends loved it. I used the Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages from Stampin' Up!
Candy Cane Christmas Card using Scentsational Season and
More Merry Messages from Stampin' Up!

I started by using the Scallop Trim Border on both sides of the whisper white card stock layer. Then I used real red ink and stamped the candy cane image and the sentiment, centering that on the cardstock. I attached that layer to the card base and I was finished.

Give this simple card a try and see for yourself just how easy it is.

Leave some love in the comment section if you like the card. Happy comments always make my day.

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment