You’re invited to join us for the SEVENTH
‘My Stamping Friends’ Regional Gathering
WAHOO!! It’s time for the next Regional Gathering in Northern Virginia and
I’m super excited to announce all the details.
What: My Stamping Friends Northern Virginia Regional Gathering #NoVaStampingFriends #MyStampingFriends
Where: The Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department in Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027
When: Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 9am to 3pm
Who: Registration is opening to everyone on Sunday, February 11, 2018 and closes Sunday, March 4, 2018 or earlier if we hit capacity.
Why: I want to share what I love with YOU, My Stamping Friends.
Event: We're gathering for stamping, creating, fellowship and fun and we've got some wonderful new things lined up including WOW main-stage presentations with products from the current Occasions Catalog, the Annual Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. There will also be time to swap, check out displays, catch up with our stamping friends and make some new stamping friends.
Let's get together to have some FUN!!
We're going to play Bingo again since that was so much fun AND we're adding in a raffle with hundreds of dollars in prizes so make sure to bring some cash if you want to get some extra tickets.Make sure you bring your notebook, a pen and your camera so you can remember all the fun things we are going to share.
Location: We will be meeting in the Community Hall of the Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department located at 2148 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring, VA 22043
Parking: There is plenty of free parking behind the fire station. Enter through the large double doors in the rear of the building.
8:15 am – Doors Open, Check-In, Name Tag & Welcome Bag pick up begins. Pick your seat, mingle & swap cards (general swaps or organized swaps-see below)
9:00 am – Event begins so grab your seats
12:00 noon– (approximate time) Lunch is included in your registration fee and lunch choices will be available on your registration form.
3:00 pm– (approximate time) The program ends, so now is the time to finish taking photos around the room, gather your things and say good-bye (sniffle, sniffle)
3:30 pm – the doors close and lock for clean up time
The doors will open at 8:15am and this is the perfect time for optional swapping. This is an opportunity to meet new people, chat with other attendees and get some wonderful samples to take back home. You are welcome to do general swapping or organized swapping. If you are going to organize a swap and would like me to publish the info for the rest of the group, just let me know. Please remember the main rule of swapping which is to only use current Stampin’ Up! products on your swap.
REGISTRATION OPENS to all Stamping Friends on Sunday, February 11, 2018 and the registration form is available online right here https://goo.gl/forms/17gc4wX6APSrLggB3
If you have problems accessing the registration form, please email StampingWithRose-Ellen@cox.net and I can help you.
REGISTRATION CLOSES for everyone on Sunday, March 4, 2018 or earlier if we hit capacity so get your registration forms to me as soon as possible but definitely by the end of the day on March 4, 2018.
As registration gets close to filling up, I will send out notices. If registration fills up before the March 4th date, I will start a waiting list. If more seats become available or if someone is interested in transferring their ticket I can contact the people on the waiting list to see if they are still interested in attending.
When the doors open you will be able to pick up your name tag and goodie bag and there will be a basket at the check in desk for you to drop in your donated card for the card contest (more info on the card contest below) and for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Share the Fun:
We love to Share The Fun and we hope you will to. Grab your team, your friends, family and your stamping friends and bring them along for the fun. You can share with them in several ways, and you can SHARE IT NOW.
· From the Facebook Event Page click on INVITE under the top photo and then CHOOSE FRIENDS and type in your Facebook Friends name and click the button to invite them.
· Or from the INVITE tab, you can click SHARE and post the event to your Facebook newsfeed.
· If your friends aren’t on Facebook you can forward them to my blog (www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com) or have them contact me with their email address and I can send them the info. Or you can paste this info into an email and send it to them and encourage them to join you.
· When you’re posting anything about this event on your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, etc) please include the following hashtag #NoVaStampingFriends to spread the word and get friends to start a conversation about the event. You can use this when you’re posting a comment on your page, a caption on each of your photos that you post - including photos of the cards you’re bringing to swap or for the display boards.
Card Contest and Display Boards:
We are going to have a card contest with several winners. If you want to enter the card contest and show off your work, please bring in some full size cards in a clear envelope with your name and contact information on a post it note. Please do not put your personal information on the cards. They will be hung on the display boards for everyone to admire and photograph. At the end of the day the winners will be announced and prizes will be given.
The registration form will have all the information about lunch. Attendees will have lunch options available to choose from when they register. There will be water and lemonade available to attendees and there are soda vending machines on site.
What to Bring:
· A notebook and pen
· A camera for photos of main stage presentations, display boards, photos with your friends, etc. You KNOW you’ll want to post photos of this event. And don’t forget to caption them with #NoVaStampingFriends
· Bring your favorite adhesives (snail, fast fuse, glue dots, tear and tape, etc), snips for your Make and Takes.
· Bring some card samples for the card contest
· Bring your swap cards (optional)
· Please remember to label everything you bring so your items won’t get misplaced.
· We cannot really control the temperature in the venue so please dress in layers for your own comfort level
Miscellaneous Event Notes:
· You must be 18 to attend.
· You must be present to collect any prizes.
· Still photos are encouraged and please remember to include #NoVaStampingFriends and #MyStampingFriends when posting on any of your social media sites, and remember to make that post 'public' if you'd like any of your non-facebook friends to see how much fun you're having.
What does Registration include?
· Attendance at the event
· A welcome bag with surprise goodies
· Main Stage presentations by guest demonstrators
· Clean and Simple to WOW projects
· Business ideas
· Products Tips & Tricks
· Opportunity for swapping
· Display Boards for inspiration
· Projects using supplies from the new Occasions Catalog as well from the Annual Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
· Make & Takes and of course some
· FUN, FUN, FUN
February 11, 2018-REGISTRATION OPENS for everyone for $70 and can be paid online by clicking here www.paypal.me/RoseEllenEastman/70
March 4, 2018 (or when event is full) - REGISTRATION CLOSES so get your registration form and payment to me ASAP and definitely by the end of the day.
If you want to mail a check, and need my mailing address, please contact me.
There are several hotels in the Tysons Corner area if you were interested in spending Friday night or Saturday night to extend the fun.
You can also check out these things to do in the area: