Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Swap from the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional

Hi there My stamping Friends, The Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional was just as much fun as I expected it to be! I learned so many new tips in the morning session that I could have left at lunch and been completely satisfied.....but WHY would I do that? And if I did that, I would have missed Glenda Travelstead's workshop which was a complete hoot. She is so funny.

I swapped out my cards as soon as I got there and have about 20+ new cards to photograph and show you. I took a bunch of photos of the display boards so I can share them as well.

Below is the final card I used for my swap. I showed you a similiar one but I changed out the layers a little (this time I tore the crumb cake rather than the night of navy) and added Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink to the star. Hope you like it.

For this card I started with a Night of Navy card base and spritzed some Smooch Spray on the front.Next I took a piece of Crumb Cake (4 x 5-1/4)  I used some Night of Navy ink and the Come to Bethlehem stamp set for the main image. I then tore the Crumb Cake layer and flipped the top part over to make a sandy hill. I sponged the edges of the crumb cake and attached it to the bottom portion with the main image. I stamped the sentiment on the Crumb Cake Layer and adhered it to the card base. I finished it off with some Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink on the star (you might only be able to see a little bit of that). Hope you like my card. Feel free to leave me a comment (hint hint) and let me know how much.

Have a great day!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment