Thursday, August 20, 2020

Partial Panel Card using Gnome For The Holidays stamp set and Stampin' Blends from Stampin' Up! for #MyStampingFriends

Hi there My Stamping Friends, 

I just recently saw my friend Jennifer Helm show this layout and I'd never seen it before. That's always so exciting for me as I love to find a new-to-me fold or technique. I saw this and knew I had to make and share a Christmas card. I made a little video that you can see here.



I used the Gnome For The Holidays stamp set and the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog to create the card.  

Cardstock:

Mossy Meadow Base: 5-1/4 x 5-1/2, scored at 1 inch on the 5-1/4 side , making the base 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 with a 1 inch flap at the top. You'll also need a 4 inch square

Whisper White (or Very Vanilla if that coordinates with your Designer Series Paper): card insert 4 x 5-1/4 and one piece 3 x 3-3/4

Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces that are 4 x 1. 

Ribbon

13 inches to wrap around the card and enough to ties a bow.

Directions:

Attach DSP to Whisper White card insert. Stamp sentiment centered on insert and attach to card base.

Stamp the Gnomes on the Whisper White card front in Memento Ink & color with the Stampin' Blends and then attach to the bottom of the 4 inch square Mossy Meadow cardstock.

Attach the 4 in square Mossy Meadow to the inside center of the 1 inch strip of the base. 

Attach ribbon around the 1 inch flap and then create a bow and attach it in place. 

At the end of this post you will see a list of all the supplies I used.  If you want to purchase any of these products, just click on the product photos and you'll be taken to my shop or you can visit it directly at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

If you order $35 in merchandise from me you will get an email link to my FREE TUTORIAL BUNDLE created by the Demo Design Dream Team.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below or leave some love for me in the comment section of the video. When you watch the video make sure to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button so you don't miss my future uploads. Right now I'm hosting Facebook Live events each Wednesday and Sunday evening at 7:30 and I upload to YouTube after that. 

If you want to stay up to date and get my newsletter to see what classes I'm offering at any given time, click here.

Have a great day and Stay Stamping!

Rose-Ellen



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi there Flutterbyheidi, I'm sorry I'm just responding but I think my notification got shut off somehow. Anyway, thank you for the heads up. I can see the project video from my side, can you still not see it?

      Delete