Saturday, March 20, 2021

Stamping Cards 101: Ep 1-How to start stamping cards for beginners for #MyStampingFriends

Greeting My Stamping Friends, 

Have you always wanted to try stamping cards or scrapbook pages but didn't know where to start? Have you started and stopped because you didn't remember how to use the products you purchased? Well then this is the post for you!

I've just started a new series on my YouTube channel and the first episode starts with the basic three products you need to stamp a card and shows you some basic techniques on how to step up your card. 

You can start with the basics of Stamps, Ink and Paper and if you want you can add from there as you see fit. Check it out here and while you're there, don't forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell so you know when I go live, or post to YouTube.


The supplies I mention in the videos are listed in the YouTube video description and if you have any questions at all, please feel free to pop them in the comments on YouTube so I get notified and can respond right there. That way everyone benefits from reading the answers.

Happy Stamping,

Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment