Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stampin' Up! Style Regional Gathering in Northern Virginia - Registration Information

Good Morning My Stamping Friends!

We are about to have a heat wave here in Northern Virginia. My area should get up to the low 50s and considering we've been dealing with single digit temperature for a while, my girls want to put on thier t-shirts and go outside.  Right now I'm up and they are still sleeping so I'm snatching a few minutes to post the registration information for the NoVa Stampin' Up! Style Regional Gathering.

Here are a few details about the event. If you want ALL the information, visit this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Are you looking for a local place to get together with fellow demonstrators and friends to share what you love and get inspired? Here is your chance! Come join us in Northern Virginia for a day full of fun and all sorts of exciting things.

What: A Stampin’ Up! Style Regional Gathering

Where: The Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department in Dunn Loring, Virginia

When: Saturday, March 8, 2014 from 9am to 3:30p (end time is approximate)

Who: Demonstrators register first and if spots are available registration will be open to guests.

Why: I want to share what I’ve love, build relationships with fellow demonstrators and share what I’ve learned at the Leadership Conferences and Annual Conventions that I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of.
 
All the detailed information about the event can be found here, and the
I hope you can make it.
Rose-Ellen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment