Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas in October....

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

I can't believe my first post of October is a Christmas card, but it is. Don't worry, I LOVE Autumn and I will definitely make projects for the season, but I got this stamp set and this simple card was just calling me. Hope you like it.


I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the base. I cut a piece of Night of Navy and covered it with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (#118772). I tore that in half on a diagonal (might as well make two cards if you're already making one). I attached it to the top left corner of the card base and then used my Come to Bethelem set (#120591-clear) with Night of Navy ink to create the main image on the bottom and the sentiment above that. As my girls would say, it was Easy Peasy.

I'm going to be working on swaps tonight and heading to the Baltimore Regional tomorrow but I'll have something to post for tomorrow so you don't miss me.

Feel free to post a comment and make my day!

Have a great weekend,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment