Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention - Day 2 (Thursday)

Howdy My Stamping Friends, The Stampin' Up! convention is amazing this year. The +one theme is really proving to be true. Stampin' Up! has done so many fantastic +one things for us this year. Today started off with a main stage general session and included a walk across the stage for all the VIPs ~ me included. Here is a photo of what it looks like from the stage.

After that they had all the first time convention goers walk across the stage. What a rush for all the new-comers. I can't wait to take some of my downline next year for the first time. If you'd like to join me any my team at the convention let me know and I can help you get there (we are having a $99 starter kit promotion right now).

Next up was Pam Morgan and she introduced some FANTASTICALLY AMAZING new products that are going to be in our upcoming Holiday Mini. I can't show you the products just yet, but I can show you some projects. Check this out.  Of COURSE we have new items for the Big Shot. We'll have a stocking die....


Big Shot Stocking Die
 ...and a die to cut out 5 different size pop-up windows, which will come in handy for projects like this advent calendar (and many more) ....
another Big Shot Die

...and what do you think about our new cookie press? Here are just two of the patterns in this set. I CAN NOT wait to get these and make cookies with my kiddos. Stampin' Up! also includes a recipe that they've tested and adjusted to work well with the cookie press.




We spent the afternoon in break out classes and even got a free Simply Sent card kit to match one of the stamp sets that we got in our convention bag when we checked in.

Dinner was at the Olive Garden getting to know our Stampin' Up! Hispanic Market Manager Sandra Manwill and some fantastic hispanic market demonstrators. I really had a great time meeting and chatting with them, and gaining more of an understanding of the market from thier point of view.

Wonderful dinne with leaders of the Stampin' Up! Hispanic Market

After dinner I made it to the Awards Night and AfterParty. Lots of fun dancing, catching up with old friends and making new ones.

Rose-Ellen, Julie, Diane, Della, Michelle, Stephanie and April

Rose-Ellen and Stella

Rose-Ellen and Robin

Mandy and Rose-Ellen

All in all it was an amazing day. I'm really looking forward to sharing my Friday activities with you because that was the evening that I presented for the first time at a Stampin' Up! event. I created and presented a WOW project for the Hispanic Night Event. It was sooooo much fun.

Catch ya tomorrow,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment