Thursday, April 27, 2017

Blue Water Blog Hop for #MyStampingFriends Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog Last Chance


Hey there My Stamping Friends,

I'm so happy you can join me on my first BLOG HOP.....and just so you know, its my first recorded VIDEO too, so please leave a comment and let me know what you think.....but remember to be kind, it's my first video (although if you have constructive tips, feel free to contact me privately, I'd love some pointers from experienced people). And yes, I will figure out how to rotate the video/camera for my next video.

You've probably landed here after visiting Dawn. Wasn't she awesome?! As you know we're all sharing something from the Last Chance list and today I'm sharing some One Sheet Wonder cards using several stamp sets and Designer Series Paper that is on the Last Chance list.  Check it out....



Here is the One Sheet Wonder map that I mentioned in the video.



Don't forget to please head to the next stop on the blog hop which is my friend Michelle from Suitably Stamped.

In case you found me separately from the Blue Water Blog Hop, the whole list of hoppers is below so click to check out each one.

Wendy Cranford
Melanie Hockin
Dawn Bourgette
Rose-Ellen Eastman   (You Are HERE)
Michelle Suit
Carrie Vermazen
Kim Vogel

I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop and have a Stamp-tastic day!
Rose-Ellen


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I was finally getting to like Mint Macaron -- ha! Thanks for the OSW template. I hope you'll be showing your other cards. I'm a CAS stamper, too, so appreciate your style. I found you through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete