Friday, February 28, 2014

Northern Virginia Stampin' Up! Style Regional Event on 3/8/14 - Freckles Mobile Dessert Diner will be joining us!

Hello there my Stamping Friends!
 
We’re getting another special treat at the Northern Virginia Stampin' Up! Style Regional Event, and by treat, I REALLY mean treat. I've heard Stampin' Up! co-founder Shelli mention her favorite cupcake place at different events I've attended so..... For our dessert after lunch, we are going to have a CUPCAKE BAR provided by local baker Karina from Freckles' Mobile Dessert Diner. Freckles makes the most delicious cupcakes I’ve ever tasted and I’m very excited to share them with you. Since we couldn’t decide on which cupcakes everyone would like for dessert, we decided to go ahead and have a full CUPCAKE BAR. This means that you can have your choice from several flavors of mini cupcakes that she brings, and you get to pick which frosting you want to try and then you get to pick a topping too. Have you ever had chocolate ganache and caramel drizzle on a whipcream frosted chocolate cupcake? Or how about a lemon curd filled vanilla cupcake with lemon icing on top? Or do you like vanilla icing on a vanilla cupcake? She can do that too. I can’t wait for you to try them because I think they are all so stinkin’ delicious!! to find out more about Freckles, visit www.facebook.com/FrecklesDessertDiner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment