Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Stampers in my Stampin' Studio learning about Stampin' Up! and making a Thank You card with Festive Flurry and Another Thank You stamp sets

Good Morning My Stamping Friends, I hope you're having a great day so far.  I know I am.  I'm still on an adrenaline high from having some fun, new stampers in my Stampin' Studio last night. These ladies hadn't heard of Stampin' Up! until they met me and they came over to see what it was all about. They were so enthusiastic and seemed pretty intrigued by all the creative card making going on and we all had a blast.
My Stampin' Up! Thank You card made with the Festive Flurry stamp set,
Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set, the Scallop Trim Border Punch
and Basic Rhinestones for some glimmer. #MyStampingFriends
For this Thank You card we started with a Pacific Point card base and a white layer on the front. We inked the larger snowflake stamp from Festive Flurry in Soft Sky ink and stamped that first. Next the smaller snowflake as well as the Thank You stamp from Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set, was stamped in Pacific Point ink. We trimmed the edge of the white layer with the Scallop Trim Border punch and attached the white layer to the front of the card. It was that simple. A little snowflake stamp on the front of the envelope and voila, we were finished. This is a card you can make in assembly line fashion while you're sitting in front of the TV. I might re-work this card, put my gaggle of girls to work in the craft room and turn this into my Christmas card this year.  Do you like this card as much as I do? How would you change it up to make it fit your needs?

Since they hadn't heard of Stampin' Up! Before and didn't know what they were in for I started with a CAS (clean and simple) Thank You cards. You can certainly change the sentiment and turn this into any kind of card you'd like but these ladies were here to make Thank You cards for a specific reason. You see these ladies are business owners and entrepreneurs. I'm encouraging each of them to stand out in their customer service arena by making and sending out handmade personalized cards to their clients. These handmade cards are also great for prospective clients as well as reaching out to customers you might not have heard from in a while. When you're making cards for a large group you need to make them clean, simple and easily duplicatable and this card fit the bill. The ladies loved how easy this card was to make, how crisp the Stampin' Up! Images were and how the ink and paper coordinated so well.....and I loved sharing what I love! I was definitely a win-win!


Thanks for coming over Nisi, Marcia, Edie and Valarie. I'll see you all at the next event.

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment