Sunday, March 3, 2013

Set of Cards made with Sale-A-Bration items.

Good Morning My Stamping Friends,  Its a gorgeous morning here and I'm finally getting a minute to sit down and work on my blog. Today one of my goals is to write several blog posts and schedule them for posting this week.

Anyway, today I'm going to show you some cards I made last week. My niece and nephew's school (The Pine School in Hobe Sound and Stuart, FL) was hosting a fundraiser auction and I donated some of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration products that I had in my studio from last year's event.  I donated a pack of designer series paper, the coordinating stamp set and the accessories (ribbons and brads) that went along with them.  Since the winner might be a brand new crafter I decided to create a simple set of 6 cards and coordinating envelopes so the bidders could see what they could make with the products they'll win. Here are some of the cards I came up with.






I thought they came out pretty cute and they were so simple to make. Today after the shelves get installed in my new stampin' studio (more info on that later) I plan to sit down with the stamp set (Madison Avenue), coordinating designer series paper (Sycamore Street) and accessories (Sycamore Street ribbons and buttons) from this year's Sale-A-Bration event and create another set of cards and envelopes and I plan to post them later this week. Have you seen the FREE items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration this year? Check them out by clicking here. Since Sale-A-Bration ends on March 22nd, you only have about 3 weeks left to get these products for FREE and then you'll have to say goodbye to them!

So, earlier in my post I mentioned my new stampin' studio and I did share a preview photo or two on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/StampinUpWithRoseEllen) but this week I'm hoping to be able to take photos of the completed new space and show you all what I've done....that is, as long as the shelves get finished today, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Enjoy a wonderful day and I'll post more photos this week.

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment