Monday, July 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! gives you a great Reason to Smile for a few more days

Howdy My Stamping Friends,  Today I'm sharing a card I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) straight from Stampin' Up! . I used the Reason to Smile stamp set that is only available for a few more days (till July 31st).

What do you think? It was so easy to make. I used Tangerine Tango as my base color and Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Calypso Coral for the Two Step Stampin of the flowers. I used a retired punch, the Eyelet Border punch, because I thought it coordinated better with the polka dots on the very vanilla layer. Speaking of those polka dots, I made them with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and my Big Shot. A sentiment and little linen thread bow and the card is complete.

If you like the Reason to Smile stamp set, you are still able to get it for a few more days with the Reason to Smile promotion. The basics are that you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for ONLY $5 till the end of July. Here is the flyer with all of the details.

You can place your order online at www.roseelleneastman.stampinup.net or you can call me and I'll place the order for you.

Have a wonderful day,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment