I know most of you are sort of expecting some sort of recruiting promotion during Sale-A-Bration (aka SAB) in January….and you’d be right to expect that this year as well. Stampin’ Up! has told us what the promotion is going to be, starting January 24th, and it sounds GREAT!
The BETTER news is that as a Leadership Attendee I AM ALLOWED TO OFFER THIS PROMOTION RIGHT NOW FOR TWO DAYS ONLY, DECEMBER 13TH AND 14TH. SO………Here is the scoop:
· You can join my team of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators today and tomorrow (December 13th and 14th) or January 24th – March 31st for only $125. That is $50 off the regular starter kit price which is already an awesome value since the kit is full of $340 worth of merchandise and supplies. The starter kit ships for FREE.
· You get to choose the standard starter kit OR the digital starter kit.
· The starter kit is customizable so you get to choose your stamp sets, card stock , ink and marker colors and more.
· You will get a FREE PACK OF 12x12 DESIGNER SERIES PAPER OR A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF YOUR CHOICE (valued at 10.95 or less) each month of 2012, starting in February (which coincides with when the promotion was set to start). Shipping not included.
· You can join as a hobbiest to get a discount on your own purchases, or as a business builder to earn extra income, or anywhere in-between.
· You will get 20% off your demonstrator orders (YES, you CAN just join for a discount on your own purchases).
· You can place your first order today if you’d like, and that means you can purchase items from the upcoming mini catalog AND you can take advantage of the regular SAB promotion where you get an exclusive SAB item for every $50 you place STARTING TODAY. You will be able to do this if you join in January as well, however if you join today you’ll get your starter kit sooner and have more time to play with all the goodies inside that magical box.
· Your first demonstrator order of $150 or more, within the first 45 days, will get a 30% discount rather than the regular 20% discount.
· If you place your first qualifying order before January 3, 2012 you will also get 3 SAB items (for spending $150 or more) and you will get Hostess Benefits as well. Yup, demonstrators get to earn hostess benefits too!
· Your merchandise order today not including the starter kit) will count towards your quarterly minimums. If you join now, your quarterly minimums wouldn’t have to be met until the end of your first FULL quarter, which in this case would be the end of March 2012. If you join in January, you’re minimums wouldn’t have to be met until June 30th.
· If you want to stay on for three more months, you just need to place orders (one large order or multiple orders over a three month period) that add up to a that total $300 in merchandise.
· During your demonstrator-ship (is that even a word?) you will receive a monthly magazine choc full of articles, product explanations, project samples that are demonstrate-able and reproducible so you can make them with your friends at a workshop or Open House event to show your friends and family what Stampin’ Up! is all about.
· You will gain access to Stampin’ Connection, which is Stampin’ Up!’s social network site for demonstrators, which has over 200,000+ samples, and a forum area where you can find out all kinds of information about products, projects, Stampin’ Up! news, and much more.
· If you decide to stop being a demonstrator there are no penalties. You don’t return anything to Stampin’ Up! and don’t pay any extra fees. You just don’t get to place any more orders, get any more discounts or get access to Stampin’ Connection, or get the monthly magazine.
· If you join my team, you will also get a set of catalog stickers/tabs, a Stampin’ Up! decal for your car or house window, you get to attend my monthly team meetings, will get email updates to make sure you are on track for where YOU want to be.
If you read this and are interested but still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me via e-mail or call me at 703-200-2340.
Because I always like to include a photo of a project whenever I post, here is a little gift I made (a pouch full of jingle bells and twine) for the attendees at my big Scrapbooking and Card Making event last weekend. My next crop is going to be in Dunn Loring, VA (near Tysons Corner) on March 2nd and 3rd. Tomorrow I'll post more projects from the last crop.
Have a great day,
Facebook: Stampin’ Up! with Rose-Ellen