Monday, September 19, 2011

Tagtastic hostess set from Stampin' Up!

Hi there My Stamping Friends, I hope you're having a good Monday morning so far. I'm here to share the card I created with the hostess set Tagtastic from Stampin' Up! I love that every one of the six stamps in this set fits into a punch. Hmm...maybe I'll give myself a challenge to create a card for each stamp in the set. That could be fun.
Yesterday was my club meeting day and this is one of the cards we made. I seem to be on a cherry cobbler kick lately so I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. (Headsup~Tomorrows post is cherry cobbler also).

For this card I ran a 4 x 5-1/2 sheet of whisper white card stock through
the Big Shot using the Snow Burst embossing folder. Then I used the cherry cobbler seam binding to 'wrap' the gift. I made a double fork bow and used glue dots to hold it down. The tag is from Tagtastic and I punched it out with the scallop oval punch. I used the extra large oval punch and cherry cobbler card stock for the back layer of the tag and I adhered it to the whisper white with dimensionals. Finally I attached the whisper white rectangle to the cherry cobbler base and voila, a little gift 'just for you'.

Here are a few bits to help you out.

I used:
Cherry Cobbler ink pad
Big Shot
Snow Burst embossing folder
Tagtastic stamp set
extra large oval punch
scallop oval punch
cherry cobbler seam binding
dimensionals

All of these products and much more can be ordered through my website at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

Want to join me for some stamping? You can find my calendar on my website above or by clicking 'My Current Calendar' on the right sidebar of this blog.

Hope you enjoyed today's card share! Don't forget to leave a comment. I LOVE to read them.

Happy Stamping,
Rose-Ellen

Twitter: @REEastman
Facebook: Stampin' Up! with Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment