Monday, November 29, 2010

One more Thanksgiving project

Hello there My Stamping Friends,

I wanted to get one more Thanksgiving project posted before December arrives. Last week, one of my very talented and creative stampin' friends, Donna, showed up to hostess her club meeting with a little gift for everyone in attendance. This little guy is so cute and I had to copy him. Donna spent a lot of time freehand drawing each of the heads and cutting out each piece for the face. She made the body with the Milk Carton die and the Big Shot (and you all know how much I LOVE my Big Shot). I believe she made the tail with some large heart punch. Here is her creation.


I had to CASE these turkeys for my Thanksgiving table and of course I only use Stampin' Up! products and I needed to make it easy so my girls could duplicate them, so here is what I came up with.



For my turkey I also used the Milk Carton die and the Big Shot. I used our Full Heart punch and the scallop circle punch for the tail. I used the Round Tab Punch for the head, a point of the star punch for his beak and the Heart to Heart for his waddle and ...hmm...thing that's on his head. For his eyes I used the Black Flourish Designer Jewels from the Holiday Mini Catalog (they aren't just for Halloween Projects!!). I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment and used the word window and modern label punches along with dimensionals to show it off.

As always if you want to purchase the items you need to create a project like this you can visit my website at http://www.roseelleneastman.stampinup.net/ or call or e-mail.

Hope you enjoy the project and have a great day,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment