Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stampin' Up! Book-a-thon

Tuesday October 12th will be a busy day on the phone for me.


Stampin’ Up! has issued a challenge for us to make calls to book fun hostess events for "Girls Nights Out"! I will be calling as many of My Stamping Friends (that’s YOU!) as I can to see if they would be willing to set up dates for anytime in November, December and January! I will also be inviting you to join my team as a business builder or as someone who wants to buy their own items at a discount.

There is a fabulous Handmade Holiday 20% off Promotion for all Clients, that begins on October 19th and goes through December 16th - you won't want to miss the deals on these great Product Bundles!

You can make this "what ever" type of event you want. How about a ‘technique’ event, a Big Shot Class, a Corks and Chocolate Party, PMS (Pizza, Music and Stamping) or Power Hour Party, an Express Event that can be completed with you and your officemates during your lunch hour, EVEN a Catalog virtual party etc. BUT...it must be an event where you invite guests and I provide the class. It can be at your house, office or MY place.

If you decide that you’d like to join my team, and you join me by October 16th, you will get a FREE TOTE BAG AND A FREE STAMP SET called Eat Chocolate, that will come from the next Mini Catalog. You can check out all the details of joining my team on my website at www.roseelleneastman.stampinup.net Just click on ‘start your own business’ and use my password newrecruit to gain access to the demonstrator agreement so you can read it over.

If you answer the phone when I call and say "I LOVE RUBBER STAMPS" you will immediately WIN A PRIZE. These prizes will be given to you at your event).

If you beat me to calling you and reply to this email and book an event....You will also win a PRIZE. (Prizes will be given when your event is held).

When replying to this email, please put...."I want to BOOK a party" (or “I WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM”) in the subject line. You will win prizes for these bookings also......

I will be calling as many people as I can today.

Are you ready?!! Talk to you soon,

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment