Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How often have you thought about doing what I do?

WELL...this weekend, I attended the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional and they announced an incentive to JUST US in attendance, ...that for every recruit from NOW until October 16th, I can give you an extra stamp set for FREE! It's called EAT CHOCOLATE, a brand new stamp set from the upcoming 2011 mini occasions catalog. Its so secret, I can't even show you a picture of what it looks like, but I can show you some samples. TRUST ME...it's Adorable, and matches some of our punches. If you'd like to see the sample photos, let me know and I can e-mail them to you.

This FREE stamp set is IN ADDITION to the special already in place for the FREE Greenhouse Gala tote that is amazing! PLUS a discount that you can use for the next 6 months and possibly more! Anyone can buy this starter kit, and it's customizeable. You can see it on page 8 of your catalog.

Cost is 175.00...just tax, no shipping. The kit includes over 400.00 in product right now...usually only 325.00. Contact me and I can help you join right online. If you'd like to check out the details of joining my team you can visit my website and use the password newrecruit . This is a perfect time to check out what I do.

Can you imagine stamping for an income??? You can do it! Once you buy this kit you can sell the product, or just buy it at a discount for yourself. Sell your cards, run classes, and grow a fun part-time business.

Email me with any questions. Don't forget this incentive offer is only good until October 16th.

As a fun little perk, I've linked to a video of what our annual convention looks like. It is a fantastic experience that I'd love to talk to you about.




Enjoy your day, My Stamping Friends,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment