Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NEW CATALOGS ARE HERE plus Color Renovation - Retrofit Kits

Hi there My Stamping Friends,


THE NEW CATALOG IS HERE!! WAHOO!! If you've reserved a copy with me or if you are one of my club members, or an upcoming hostess, you can contact me to arrange to get the new catalog in your hot little hands. Meanwhile I'll be posting information about my New Catalog Open House. At that time, you can come by to get your catalog, check out some new products from the catalog, purchase some of my retired stamp sets, chat with other stampers about your favorite new items in the catalog, nibble on some appetizers, enjoy a beverage, see some upcoming projects, join a stamp club (I have a few openings), schedule a date to hostess your own event, and complete a Make & Take.


I don't have any creations to post today because I'm just getting back into town from a wonderful mini vacation with my darlin hubby and our girls. We visited my sister and her family and my Dad and had a fantastic time!! However, I am going to stamp for a while tonight so I'll have some items to post over the next few days so keep checking back (or click on the button to follow me). Oh, I don't think I've mentioned it, but I'm posting things on Twitter too. You can follow me there @ REEastman


So, on to my other news.......Do you have lots of Stampin' Up! colors and want to update your Stampin' Write markers, Watercolor Crayons, Stampin' Pastels, Ink Pads and Cardstock without having to buy a complete new set? Here is your opportunity! Stampin' Up! is offering Color Renovation Color Kits. You can update your colors without having to purchase a whole new set of markers, crayons, pastels, etc. Check out the flyer below and contact me if I can answer any questions for you.


We're having record high temperatures in my area. Hope you're staying cool where you are!

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment