Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#NoVaStampingFriends Stampin' Up! Style Regional Event registration information with #MyStampingFriends

Good Afternoon My Stamping Friends, I'm sorry its been so long since my last post but just a few days after that my appendix went crazy and decided it needed to come out RIGHT THEN!! So between the Emergency Department, the surgery and recovery I got sidelined for a little bit.

Anyway, I'm getting back up to speed and I'm happy to say that registrations are coming in every day for the #NoVaStampingFriends Regional event and we are almost 70% full. Please keep in mind that your registration is complete once your registration form and payment have been received. You will get a confirmation e-mail from me (so if you didn't get one then you aren't registered).

We still have about 12 days left to register but I want to give you a heads up that we have more people that are partly registered, or have contacted me for the registration form, or have clicked that they are 'going' or 'interested' on the Facebook event, etc,  than we have available spots so please don't hesitate and get registered as soon as you can in order to guarantee your spot at the event. Feel free to spread the word because registration is first come first served.  I can't wait to see everyone and Share the Fun.
#NoVaStampingFriends #StampinUp
Northern Virginia Regional   Stampin' Up Style
The event information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/948484471900582/

and the registration form can be found at www.dlvfrd.org/Stampin-Up-With-Rose-Ellen/

and you can send paypal payments to StampingWithRose-Ellen@cox.net or contact me for the mailing address.

As always, let me know if you have any questions at all and,

Happy Stamping,
Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment