Friday, February 26, 2016

#NoVaStampingFriends Regional Event Registration Details for 4/2/16 #MyStampingFriends #StampinUp


Good Morning My Stamping Friends,  

I am sooooo excited that registration is open for the #NoVaStampingFriends Regional Event. I've been processing registration forms this morning and I can tell that this is going to be a fantastic event. Anyway, in case you lost the links for information or registration, I'm adding them here.

And don't forget to find the event on Facebook and join the conversation.
https://www.facebook.com/events/948484471900582/


#NoVaStampingFriends #MyStampingFriends
Stampin' Up! Style Regional April 2, 2016 
Feel free to share this info and invite any of your stamping friends,

See you on April 2nd,
Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment