Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge with Among the Branches from Stampin' Up!

Good Morning My Stamping Friends,

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to post a Christmas Card for each day in December (maybe not one every day, but one for every day of the month). So here I am already catching up on my personal challenge - It turns out that I have to change some settings on my blog in order to make the emails that I've been sending, actually POST to the blog. Ooooops.

Today's card uses the stamp set Among The Branches and some snowflake Designer Series Paper from the Season of Cheer paper pack. Both of these items are retiring from the Holiday Catalog and are only available while supplies last. If you want to order these items, please visit www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.com


My Stamping Friends Christmas Challenge Card
using Among the Branches and Season of Cheer DSP 

I'll be posting my challenge cards on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/StampinUpWithRoseEllen ) as well as right here on my blog.

Feel free to join me and post a photo of YOUR Christmas card in the comments here, or in the comments of one of my challenge cards on my facebook page.

Merry Christmas to all,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment