Monday, June 30, 2014

Join My Stampin' Up! Team for only $50!, by June 30, 2014

Today is the last day to join my Stampin' Up! team for only $50 (what a steal). This is perfect for the stamper that already has a lot of supplies and doesn't need the whole kit ...but of course the full kit is still available for $99. You don't have to be local to Northern Virginia either. Stamp wherever you want. Oh, and and if you become a demonstrator you can register for my My Stamping Friends Regional Event three weeks before non-demos can. Want to join? Check out the details on the flyer below.

Join My Stamping Friends Team
for only $50 until June 30, 2014
Let me know if you have any questions. Or sign up at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net
by clicking JOIN THE FUN!

Happy Stamping,

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment