Monday, August 26, 2013

Coastal Cabana all occasion card using En Francais, Secret Garden & Perfectly Penned from Stampin' Up!



Good Morning My Stamping Friends,
 
This is my last week havjng my kiddos home before the craziness of school starts (managing 4 kids in 3 schools seems like a full time job sometimes). I'm hoping that all my teacher friends are having a great first day back to school to set up their classrooms. 
 
Today I'm sharing another card we made at stamp club this weekend. I'm planning on sending these cards to the teachers on the first day and start the year off the right way. 


For this card I used the En Francais #128562, Secret Garden #129144 and Perfectly Penned #122892 stamp sets from Stampin' Up! The card base is Coastal Cabana and the flower is stamped in Daffodil Delight. I used my Big Shot #113439 and the Ovals Collection Framelits #129381 to mask the front of the card and the Adorning Accent Edgelits #125595 to mask the inside of the card.  
 
What do you think? 
 
Have a wonderful day!
Rose-Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment