Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference 2013 - My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit program and Dude, You're Welcome kit details

My Stamping Friends, I want to share with you that the Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 was sooooo much fun. I wish you were all there with me but since you couldn't be, I'll post some highlights (not in any specific order).

Stampin' Up! announced the My Paper Pumpkin program which is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. You'll get a unique surprise kit with a project - cards, journals, decor and more. We've even color-coordinated, measured and cut everything for you!  Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper and accessories - everything but adhesive. Its so easy to get started. You can find out  more information and sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and in just a few moments you'll be waiting for your first kit to arrive.  When you sign up, please make sure to choose me as your demonstrator so I can follow up with you on your projects and so I can help you with any of your questions about the program.

Dude, You're Welcome!
We're excited to introduce our new, very manly stamping kit: the Dude, You're Welcome! kit.
Guys don't always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You're Welcome! kit, they'll have
  • Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
  • Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
  • Twelve gray envelopes
  • A Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
  • An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box.

You can check this out and order this through my online store here. Just search for item number 132807 ($24.95 US).  Before you do that, check out this video from Stampin' Up!


Isn't that fantastic . Can you think of all the guys that need this just in time for Valentines Day? I can!

Have a fabulous day.
Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment