Sunday, October 30, 2011

FREE BIG SHOT for Joining my Team by October 31st.

Hi there My Stamping Friends. Do you like the Big Shot as much as I do? Do you want a FREE BIG SHOT?? It's simple! Join my team BY OCTOBER 31ST and not only will you get the entire beginner kit at a huge discount (it is fully customizable so you can pick the stamp sets, ink pads and card stock colors you want) but you'll get a FREE BIG SHOT, or $100 in product for FREE.

Click here for all the details. Or call or e-mail me and I can answer all of your questions. But do it quickly because the deal ends on October 31st !
So since the Big Shot is FREE THIS MONTH to all people that join my team, and since I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Big Shot, and since I owe you quite a few photos, I thought I'd showcase a few items for inspiration.

Enjoy!
Big Shot Dracula
  
Big Shot Pumpkin

Big Shot Mummy
Big Shot Jack-O-Lantern

Big Shot Skeleton
And in case you were wondering, here is something else I've been up to:
Happy Halloween 2011 !!!
Have a fantastic day!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment