Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Raining Flowers general greeting card

Hi there Stamping Friends, I hope you've been inspired by a few of my latest posts and I hope you've even copied, or CASED some of them. I've been swamped getting ready for a vendor table I have this Saturday morning so today I'm showing you my CASED version of a card using the Stampin' Up! set called Raining Flowers. The original card I saw was shared on Stampin' Connection (a Stampin' Up-demonstrator-only website where demos can post photos of their creations, among other things). We currently have about 190,000+ photos on there and lots of discussion forums.


For this card I used
a flower from the Stampin' Up! two-step stamping set called Raining Flowers. I stamped the flower on whisper white card stock and colored it in with the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils. I used one of our Blender Pens to blend the color and make some 'petals' lighter and some darker to give the illusion of depth. Next I ran a lighter toned piece of card stock through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Another piece of darker toned card stock for the base and voila, a beautiful and easy card. One of the best parts is that I can leave them blank and use Teeny Tiny Wishes or Deseos Pequenitos to add a sentiment to personalize the card right before I need to use the card. I LOVE having blank cards on hand  and ready to go.

I used:
Raining Flowers
Watercolor Pencils
Blender pens
Big Shot
Framed Tulips embossing folder
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Deseos Pequenitos

All of the products I mentioned and much more, can be ordered by contacting me, or shopping 24/7 through my website at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

If you are local and want more information about what I'll be selling at my table  at the vendor event this Saturday, visit the link above or click the link on the right sidebar and visit my calendar. All the details are there, but I will tell you that I'll have 100+ retired stamp sets for sale. I LOVE the new Holiday Mini catalog so much that I have to sell some retired stamps to make room for the new stuff. I'm sure you'll love the mini too, so check out the link on my side bar (or click the link above) to see all the goodies you need from the Holiday Mini.

If you haven't received a hard copy of the Holiday Mini and you'd like one, contact me and I can drop one in the mail to you.

Happy Stamping,
Rose-Ellen

Twitter: @REEastman
Facebook: Stampin' Up! with Rose-Ellen
MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com
RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

1 comment: