Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 11th, 2011

Hi there My Stamping Friends, I know this stamp is retired (it retired with the Summer Mini catalog in the end of August) but I had to share a card that I made to celebrate our nation's resiliance on September 11, 2011. I was a young mother of 1 (with one on the way) on 9/11/2001 and I was heading home to my parents house, about 20 minutes north of New York City, on that Tuesday morning when my mother called and told me to put on the TV and delay my trip. The events that unfolded that day and the days after were incredible and unforgettable. We honestly are in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.


I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin Connection, a facebook-type, social media website hosted by Stampin' Up! for all thier amazing demonstrators. It is choc full of chatting forums, produt tips and most importantly almost 187,000 samples of cards, scrapbook pages, 3D projects and much more, all made by my fellow demonstrators.  If you want to join my team and check out all the benefits of Stampin' Connection just visit my website at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net and click on Join The Fun.

Have a wonderful day,
Rose-Ellen
@REEastman

No comments:

Post a Comment