Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My Dear Stamping Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Our family certainly had a lot to celebrate this year. The most wonderful news is that our daughter Shannon celebrated one full year of being in remission from cancer. Thank God!! And Thank You for all the prayers and support you've shown us for the past few years. We had my sister-in-law and her husband and boys over for a yummy Thanksgiving dinner and had a wonderful time.

Friday was a busy day. As a Make A Wish family, we were asked to represent MAW and ride with Santa and Mrs. Claus on their horse drawn carriage in a local parade. My husband and our youngest daughter and I watched from the best seats in the house while our three older girls got to ride the carriage.




 After that we were home for a little bit before we headed off to a local town celebration where Shannon was asked to light the town's Christmas tree with the Mayor and then meet Santa. It was another fantastic celebration and we all had so much fun.


We are so fortunate and blessed and so thankful!!

I want to let you all know that I am thankful for you as well. To my amazing downline, you make my job so much fun! To my wonderful Stamping Friends, you are one of the biggest reasons I love this job and I am very thankful that I have you in my life. To my wonderful family, thank you for your unconditional support. I couldn't do this without you.

Here is a card that I saw on someones blog. I loved it so much I had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it almost exactly.  I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set and the decorative label punch here. Feel free to contact me with any other questions about the card. I thought I knew who's blog I saw it on but when I just went there to get a link, it wasn't on her blog. Hmmm....If its yours and you find it before I find you, let me know and I'll post a link here.


And here is a simple card I made with some inspiration from Stampin' Connection (which is sort of a Facebook for Stampin' Up! demos). This is a great time to remind you that Stampin' Up! is running a promtion where the entire contents of the starter kit (valued at $310+) only costs $87.50!! You can find out all the details by clicking on the link above (if you're getting this post in a reader you need to visit my blog to see the link).

This card features Autumn Splendor and the woodgrain background stamp. I used the rock-n-roll technique for the leaves and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.

Enjoy the cards and enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend.
Rose-Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I really like the wood grain behind those leaves. Gorgeous colours too!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete