Monday, August 23, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention Day 3~ Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

Well, I guess I didn't hit the right buttons to post my last two Convention Posts while I was on vacation. So, here they are now ......

My day started off with Breakfast with Shelli Gardner (the Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) because I was part of a group called the Recruit Crew and I recruited during a certain challenge time period. I also got early entry into the general session today because I recruited. Wahoo!!




After our General Session we broke for lunch and then it was time for the Make and Takes. They are always fantastic and this year was no exception. I'll post photos of those over the next few weeks. This is a photo of about half the people in the room during this Make and Take Session.


The next photos are from some presentations on Main Stage. The photos don't do them justice. The necklace is stunning and the tags are so fun.




The event for tonight was called An Evening to Remember with Linda Hansen and it really was an evening to remember. The room was packed with 200+ people working on Make and Takes (created by Linda Hansen and the very talented Diana Gibbs), catching up with special guests Jaron and Lori (former Stampin' Up! employees) , swapping, socializing and eating a delicious dinner.





I got to finally meet Diana Gibbs. I've been following her blog for quite a while and she is so funny and super super talented.





Here is a photo of the group that put this evening together.....and a few of us that helped out that evening. I wish I could 'tag'people here like I can on Facebook (if I CAN, please let me know how and I'll get do that!).





We finished up the evening with a photo from the observation deck for the Morman Temple. It was a beautiful evening outside and the setting sun behind the temple, and a great group of girls, make for a great photo. This group is Amy, Me, Jackie, Amanda, Mandy and Kasey.




As I've been doing, I'm finishing up with a few photos of cards I saw on the dispaly boards that I loved. I don't know who made them so if they are yours let me know and I'll give you credit here.



Have a fantastic Day!!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment