Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention Day 1 - Wed July 21, 2010

YAHOO!!! I made it to Salt Lake City, UT last night for the annual Stampin' Up! convention and after very little sleep I was up bright and early to get in line to pick up my convention bag and hit the Momento Mall for some exclusive Stampin' Up goodies. I saw lots of my friends in line and got to catch up with a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while.





Dina AnkerLyn Collins and Janna Unterzuber
Kristyne BrandtLinda Heller and her friends (sorry I didn't catch your names)
And of course, Stella MacKay

Once we got inside we saw what the bags looked like this year. They feel like they are made with rainslicker fabric so I won't feel uncomfortable putting my fantastic bag to use when its drizzling.

After a little shopping at Momento Mall I got to take a peek at the demonstrator idea area. This year Stampin' Up! called it the Sweet Shoppe I beleive and it was AMAZING!! All of these confections were made with Stampin' Up! products. The brownies were paper, the cupcakes were adorned with pearls and rhinestones, the lollipops were dipped in dazzling diamonds, the candy buttons were glitter brads (hint hint) and the rolls of candy were actually buttons....I could go on and on. It was just amazing!!

I don't want to risk losing this post so I'll create another post with a few card samples from the boards and some photos from the groovy Flower Power party.
Hope you're having a great day too!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment