Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention - Day 1 Flower Power Party and Card Samples

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

Convention Day 1 finished off with a groovy Flower Power Party that Stampin' Up! hosted. Here are a few shots so you can feel like you were there right along with us. If you want to attend convention next year, join my team and we can travel together or meet up there.

This is a shot of just a few of the people that were celebrating with us that night. The costumes ran the gammut as you can tell.


Here are Lyn and Janna; demo friends from home.



This is a shot of me, Dale and Tim from the Corporate Team, and of course Dina Anker.



Julie and I enjoying some hula-hoop action. Julie is actually a very good hoola-hooper (is that a verb??).
I even got to take a photo with Shelli and Sterling. They are sooooo groovy!!



At the end of my convention notes, I'm going to post a few of the cards I saw on the sample boards. I don't know who stamped them, so if they are yours just let me know and I'll give you credit.
I love the background masking on this one.


Check out this top note ribbon quilt card. Very Cool!!


I LOVE the rain on this card. What a great addition.


Clean, simple and quick. Very much my style.



Someone spent a lot of time cutting out these monkey and hanging them on vines made of ribbon. I just love it.

Hope you have a great Stampin' Day,
Rose-Ellen

1 comment: