Monday, June 14, 2010

Samples of some of the retiring sets

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

I thought you might want to see some samples made with a few of the retiring sets so I looked at my photos from the Stampin' Up! convention from last summer and found some. I took these photos from the display boards so I have no idea who made these cards. If one of them is yours please let me know and I'll happily give you credit.

There are only a few weeks left to get stamp sets from the Last Chance List so if you have something on your wish list that is on the Last Chance List, let me know as soon as possible.

This stamp set is a Level 2 Hostess set and is called Asian Artistry.

There are TWO retiring sets on this scrapbook page (sorry its so blurry). One is the Wild West Alphabet (#115112 $43.95) and the other is Card Games (#113202 $19.95).

This background stamp Tres Chic (#109258 $17.95) is retiring.


I'll be so sad to see Embrace Life (#114958 $25.95) go away. My Stamping Friends know that it was a favorite of mine......but I have to remember that even though I'll be sad when its gone in a few weeks, there will be more room for NEW STAMPS in our NEW CATALOG!



Just Jawing (111660 $25.95) only has a few weeks left before its gone for good.


The horse on this card comes from the set Wanted (#115106 $23.95) and it'll galloping away at the end of the month.


I'll glance through some more photos and post some more for tomorrow.
Have a great day!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment