Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The "Last Chance" lists are here.....

Hey there My Stamping Friends,


I know you've all been waiting with bated breath....ok, well maybe you're off doing other things and you were going to look for the list later on tonight, but either way the Last Chance Lists (also known as the Retiring List) are here and some of the accessories on this list are already gone for good. If there is something on your wish list please contact me ASAP so we don't run the risk of the item selling out before your order is placed. Don't forget that you can also order directly from my website at http://www.roseelleneastman.stampinup.net/

Below you'll see the Last Chance Stamp Set list.


If you are looking for the Last Chance Accessory List, you can find it on my website here or you can contact me and I can e-mail you a copy of the most current list. Stampin' Up! will be updating the list at 6pm ET daily so you can see what is sold out and no longer available.


If you want me to e-mail you a copy of the Last Chance Stamp List just let me know.


I'm off to sit with my catalog and my Last Chance list to make my plans for upcoming clubs, classes and workshops.

Happy Stamping,

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment