Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RELAY FOR LIFE CROPPING EVENT THIS WEEKEND

We still have spots left so it's not to late to sign up.

The Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department located at 2148 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring, VA 22027 is hosting a crop to Benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life (go team Hootin' Owls) this weekend.

Join us for two days of scrapbooking and papercrafting fun! Bring your supplies, set up on Friday then crop the night away! Come back and do it all again on Saturday! There will be vendors on site so you may purchase supplies and/or get advice from the experts.

Friday • April 16th • 6:00pm – Midnight for only $25
Saturday • April 17th • 8:30am – 2:30pm for only $25
OR stay the whole time and use the 2 Day Special Price of $45

Your registration fee includes croppin’ space for the entire time, dinner on Friday, lunch on Saturday, snacks, coffee, a goody bag, and admission to breakout classes.

I'll be there the whole time working on cards, scrapbook pages and 3d projects for my booth at the upcoming Viva Vienna event on May 30th and 31st. I'll have all my tools with me so you can use my Big Shot and all my dies, my punches, my embossing tools and more. PLUS I'll have some sneak peeks of items from the new mini catalog that you can order from starting on May 1st.

For more information on the Relay for Life crop this weekend contact me at StampingWithRose-Ellen@cox.net or 703-200-2340 or contact the event coordinator Mary Kubisch at kubisch3@verizon.net or 703-560-2804.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment