Here are the details for the Big Shot Project shown above, courtesy of BJ Peters and Sandy Poehnelt, fellow Stampin’ Up! creative coaches.
June Beach Scene
• Bashful Blue card stock
• Chocolate Chip card stock
• Creamy Carmel card stock
• Green Galore card stock
• Only Orange card stock
• Real Red card stock
• Summer Sun card stock
• Whisper White card stock
Big Shot Supplies
• Box #2 Bigz XL die
• Clear Circle Bigz Clear die
• Scallop Circle Bigz die
• Top Note Bigz die
• Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Creamy Carmel Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Green Galore Stampin’ Write marker
• Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker
• Summer Sun Stampin’ Write marker
• Sticky Strip
• Boho Blossoms punch
• Stamping sponge
1. Cut Box #2 from Bashful Blue card stock. Assemble box by scoring all folds well. Cut off box top.
2. Cut 2 Top Notes from Bashful Blue card stock and one from Creamy Carmel card stock. Attach Bashful Blue Top Notes to front and back of box. Create “sand” by tearing Creamy Caramel Top Note. I used 2 layers of “sand” to add dimension and sponged the edges. You will want to place a 1/4" x 4" strip of Chocolate Chip card stock between the first and second layers of sand to secure umbrella.
3. Cut a scallop circle from Summer Sun, Real Red, Only Orange, and Green Galore card stock. Using the Summer Sun circle as a base, create your umbrella by using parts of the Only Orange, Real Red, and Green Galore scallop circles. Don’t worry what the top of the scallop looks like as now you will come in with your Clear Circle die and since you can see through this awesome die, you can create the top of your umbrella very easily! Attach umbrella to umbrella stem you have previously stuck in your sand.
4. Decorate your beach scene by adding a “margarita” from the Cheers to You set colored with
Stampin’ Write markers. No beach scene is complete without a little sun added by punching
Summer Sun card stock using the Boho Blossoms punch!