Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy New Baby

Good Morning My Stamping Friends,



I wanted to share a card that I made a week or two ago. I made it for my friend Jen because after being a mom to two wonderful boys for a while, she's expecting a girl very soon. I'm so so so excited for her to join the 'girl world' with me (because I was blessed with daughters). She is in for such a treat!
Anyway, I made this card for her shower and I really liked how it turned out. I liked it so much that I also made a set of cards for her to mail out when the little one arrives.
I used Pretty In Pink cardstock with Pretty In Pink ink on the Medallion stamp for the background. Then I ran the base through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder. For the focal point I used the stroller from Fun & Fast Notes and colored it with the aqua painter. I finished up with some Pretty In Pink grosgrain ribbon and pink rhinestone brads on the wheels of the stroller. A quick stamp on the envelope and I was all set to give the card away. I was there when she opened up her gifts and it was such a treat for me that she passed this card around to all the ladies at the shower.

Congrats Jen, I can't wait to meet you're precious bundle of joy.

Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment