Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awash With Flowers

Here is a card I made this Sunday for my oldest daughter's birthday. I used the brand new Awash With Flowers Two Step Stampin' set. It is available from April 1-30 only, you can purchase the set now, or get it FREE when you host a $350 workshop. After that you won't be able to get it until the next Idea Book & Catalog comes out on July 1st.

Plus, get 20% off a selection of perfectly springy Two-Step Stampin’ sets from our current catalog:
ITEM # PAGE # DESCRIPTION REG PRICE SALE PRICE
113824 94 Greenhouse Garden $25.95 $20.76
113734 98 Fifth Avenue Floral $24.95 $19.96
111578 101 Flower Fancy $36.95 $29.56
113258 112 Trendy Trees $17.95 $14.36


On my card I used gable green card stock for the base. I punched out two Top Notes using my Big Shot (one in only orange and one in whisper white). On the whisper white top note I stamped two flowers using the only orange and gable green ink pads. I sponged some only orange around the edges and finished it with two orange buttons from the Sherbet designer buttons. I layered the top note pieces and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment with my Well Scripted Clear Mount set. It came together so quickly and looked bright and cheery for such a beautiful day.


Here is the Awash With Flowers flyer with some samples in case you missed it.

Have a great Stamping Day,
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment