Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to My Stamping Friends

Happy New Year to My Stamping Friends!!
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful beginning to 2010. My main ‘umbrella’ resolution this year is to be more organized. I’m calling it an umbrella resolution because it really covers so many areas that will fall in line if I get more organized. No more trips to the grocery store every other day if I just plan out the meals for the week and do one larger grocery store trip. That in turn will give me more time in the evenings to plan the next day lunches for the girls, which will give us more time in the mornings for when we can’t find a missing shoe (but now we’ll know where the shoe is because it will be in the very organized closet). I know this probably sounds like a pretty big resolution but I’ll take small bites and before I know it, things will just fall into place (I hope!).
One of the things that will help me be more organized is that I now have an actual craft room. More on that at a later date, but a HUGE THANK YOU to my darlin’ hubby for the wonderful gift.
Another thing I will be doing for my business is to introduce you all to my blog. Welcome!!! I started this a while back and spent some time teaching myself how to post text and photos and items on the sidebar. I’m not sure I have everything down 100% yet but with my life being more organized I’m sure I’ll have more time to play with it, and the more often I post, the more I’ll learn. I can tell you that I won’t be promising to post something every day and I don’t know how often I will post but I will say that I’ll put something up here several times a week at least. Probably the best way to keep up is to follow me on a Google reader (a Google webpage where you subscribe to blogs and you get notified when something new is posted. If you want more info about that just let me know).
This post is going to be long one but it’s got LOTS of information that you’ll be glad I reminded you about.

1. Dormant List – As promised, many of the stamp sets currently on our dormant list have been available for a year and now it is time to say goodbye. (In June we communicated that these stamp sets would be available for another year, but since there has been very low demand for these sets, we have decided to discontinue them earlier than expected.) They will be discontinued and no longer available after January 4th, 2010. To see the list of discontinued sets please see my earlier post below. You can order through my website or by calling or e-mailing me at StampingWithRose-Ellen@cox.net
2. The current Holiday Mini Catalog ends on January 4th so if there is something you want to order out of that catalog, order it before it’s gone! We have been told that a few of the items will carry over (Build A Bear Workshop stamps and accessories, the shimmer paint, the Simply Adorned products and the Charming stamp set). Click on the photo of the catalog on the right side of the blog to see the holiday mini catalog.
3. The new Occasions Mini Catalog will start on Tuesday, January 5th. Stampin’ Up! announced an unexpected delay in mailing the catalogs so they have posted the catalog on line for our wonderful customers. Click on the photo of the catalog on the right side of the blog to see the Occasions Mini catalog.
4. SALE-A-Bration is almost here. The best sale of the year starts on Jan 5th and runs through March 31st. That’s three months of Sale-A-Bration celebrations. Call me or e-mail me if you’d like to host your own SAB event. Check out the details and benefits here in my earlier post. Check out the catalog on the right side of the blog.
5. I’m heading off to Leadership and the Phoenix Regional from Jan 5th through the 9th. You can still place an order with me while I’m gone. I am going to try and post to my blog from Phoenix but I just don’t know how that will work out. I promise lots of great photos and fun when I return.
6. Finally, I wanted to let you know that I’m rescheduling my new catalog Open House until after I return from Leadership and the Regional in Phoenix, AZ. This way I can show you photos of all the new things I saw while I was there.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the blog so far. I’ll try to post swap samples from the new catalogs while I'm in Phoenix, AZ so keep your eyes open.
Have a great day!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment