Monday, January 4, 2010

Upcoming Event for My Stamping Friends that are local

Just wanted to let you all know that on January 15th and 16th the Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department is hosting thier next Overnight Pajama-Scrap-A-Rama. Starting at 6:30 on Friday evening and going straight through till Saturday at 2:30 in the afternoon, we'll be stamping and scrapping our hearts out. I'll be there will some make and takes and a break out session or two. I'll also have lots of things to share with you from Leadership and the Phoenix regional.

Want to come stamp and scrap with us? Contact me (StampingWithRose-Ellen@cox.net)and I can e-mail you a flyer and registration form.

I'm heading to the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference and Regional Seminar in Phoenix, AZ this week but feel free to email me with any questions since I'll be checking e-mail daily.

Happy Stamping!
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment