Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stampin' Up! Style Retreat in Northern Virginia for My Stamping Friends on 2/7/15 #NoVaStampingFriends

Good Morning My Stamping Friends, There is still one week left to register for the great
My Stamping Friends Northern Virginia Regional Event
on February 7, 2015
 
We are going to announce the guest speakers/demonstrators very soon , and you can expect  me and Michelle Suit of Suitably Stamped to have some fun demonstrations. We’ll bring back lots of photos from Leadership in Orlando and we’ll have lots of news and whatever announcements they share with us. Count on LOTS of Make and Takes during the day, yummy lunch, YUMMIER CUPCAKES made by Freckles and samples & idea boards. Don’t forget to bring something for the card contest (they will all be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charity afterwards so put your information on with a post-it note that can be removed).
You can find all the event details as well as the registration form by visiting
Prize Patrol being Awarded at the #NoVaStampingFriends Event on 8/23/2014
#MyStampingFriends
 
 but the basics are:
WHO: ALL My Stamping Friends
WHAT: A Stampin’ Up! Style Regional Gathering
WHERE: Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department 2148 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring, VA 22027
WHEN: Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9-3
WHY: I want to share what I love with YOU, My Stamping Friends. This includes products from the new Occasions Catalog, The Sale-A-Bration Catalog, and lots of tid-bits that Michelle Suit and I pick up at the Annual Stampin’ Up! Leadership Convention in January
 
If you’re on facebook, you can join the event conversation at www.facebook.com/events/409420522530185/
 
There will be some swap information posted on my blog at www.MyStampingFriends.Blogspot.com
Make sure to register for the event before it closes or before we reach capacity. Don’t wait if you can help it.
See you soon,
Rose-Ellen
 
 #NoVaStampingFriends
#MyStampingFriends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment