Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy STAMPIN' UP! Anniversary to me!!! BLOG CANDY ANNOUNCEMENT

Happy STAMPIN' UP! Anniversary to me!!! BLOG CANDY ANNOUNCEMENT for My Stamping Friends, 

Yup, it's my Stampin' Up! Anniversary. I became a demonstrator 7 years ago today and that means its time to celebrate. And I'm going to celebrate in lots of ways. One way is to get my business facebook page past 500 likes. Next I'm going to get myself a Stampin' Up! present (I'm not sure what that will be just yet) and finally I'm getting one for one of you too, in the form of......my first ever Blog Candy. 

I'm giving away a HAPPENINGS SIMPLY CREATED CARD KIT from the brand new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.  
Free Stampin' Up! Blog Candy from Rose-Ellen Eastman
wsww.facebook.com/StampinUpWithRoseEllen

All you have to do to enter to win is:
1.  Like my business Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/StampinUpWithRoseEllen ) 
2. Like the specific Happy Anniversary/Blog Candy post on my Facebook page
3. Comment on that post with your favorite Stampin' Up! Item (so I can get some hints on what I should get myself)
4. Finally, share my Facebook Stampin' Up! page with your crafty friends to see if they might like the page too

Once I get to 500 likes, I'll pick a winner and mail out the HAPPENINGS SIMPLY CREATED CARD KIT as a Thank You for being one of My Stamping Friends. 

Disclaimer: I can only mail this gift to someone in the United States

Have a fantastic day,
Rose-Ellen 





No comments:

Post a Comment