Friday, August 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional conference on April 13, 2013

#OHMYGOSH!!  I was visiting a blog of my teammate Amber and she not only mentioned that I presented at the Stampin' Up! Regional in Baltimore, MD in April (Thank Amber) but she linked back to my blog (Double thanks Amber). So I decided to click on the link to re-live it and look at the photos that I posted from the event........only to find that THERE WERE NONE.....so off I went to find out why my post dissappeared (I KNEW I wrote one) and lo and behold, I found the post in DRAFT status. UUUGH!!  Well, it was a good post so I just re-read it and decided to post it now.  Here goes....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy My Stamping Friends, 

So much has happened since I last posted. One of the most fun things was attending the Baltimore Regional, but not just for all the amazing fun we have there, or seeing some neat new stamps, or checking out the new colors, or the make and takes, or the swaps, or chatting with Shelli and Sterling, and all those things are VERY COOL.

This time was so much more fun than other events I attend because I had the pleasure and honor of presenting a technique on the main stage in front of everyone..... and to top it off, I brought teammates and guests with me. It was so much fun being there with everyone as they got to meet Shelli, and swap thier first cards, participate in the Make and Takes and meet lots of new friends.

As if my day could have gotten any better, one of my guests signed up to be a demo right there AT the Baltimore Regional, and another guest signed up the next day! I LOVE what I do and I LOVE sharing what I love.

Here are a few photos from the Baltimore Regional.  Enjoy!
Rose-Ellen

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 -  L to R Rose-Ellen Eastman,
 Cris Murphy, Melissa Czarnecki, Amber Dugger, Heather Dorman,
Beth Cole Checking - In to the Baltimore Regional

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 -  Rose-Ellen Eastman and
My Stamping Team meeting Shelli at the Baltimore Regional

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 -
Rose-Ellen Eastman chatting with Shelli Gardner

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - My Stamping Team
gets to meet Sterling. Who is wearing the team headband
 I brought for him.

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Shelli and Sterling (wearing our
team headbands) showing us how to instagram and #BeTheDifference

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman
presenting the clear block stamping technique on the main stage

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman
presenting the clear block stamping technique and the rock n roll
technique on the main stage

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 -
Rose-Ellen Eastman presenting on the main stage

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - One of my Besties,
Michelle Suit, getting ready to present on the main stage. Soooo excited
 for her, and for those that got to watch her.


Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Stalking one of my favorite
Stampin' Up! friends, Shannon West. So many people tell us we
 could be related (we're not, and my daughter Shannon isn't named
after her) I think its the hair!

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main
stage presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping with Secret Garden stamp set

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping Technique and Rock n Roll
 technique using Secret Garden stamp set and Scallop Trim Border

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping Technique with two colors using the
You're Amazing stamp set and bakers twine on an old olive base card

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping Technique with two colors using the
You're Amazing stamp set and bakers twine on a chocolate chip base card

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping Technique with By The Tide stamp set
and word window and modern label punches with Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Clear Block Stamping Technique using markers on the largest
clear block, and Trust God stamp set

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - monochromatic Clear Block Stamping Technique with Just Believe
and Beautiful Wings embosslits and Big Shot

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - Rose-Ellen Eastman's main stage
presentation sample - Scrapbook page using Clear Block Stamping Technique with
lots of colors to make a background for my page.

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional April 2013 - I also stalk another one of my favorite
Stampin' Up! friends Brian Pilling, but this time I could only catch him up on stage.
#BeTheDifference

2 comments: