Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday cards and Christmas Projects for 2012 (part three)

Greetings My Stamping Friends,

I'm finally getting to share a spinner card I made several weeks ago. I used the Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and the Holiday Ornaments framelits die. The sentiment is from More Merry Messages and I used the tree from Lovely as a Tree as the branch. There is a small piece of thread (or you can use fishing line) to get the ornament to 'float' in the opening. Before you close the card you should spin the ornament and close the card quickly.  That way, when the receiver actually opens the card, the ornament will spin for them. It definately gets lots of Ooohs and Aaahs.
 
Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and the Holiday Ornaments framelits die. The sentiment is from More Merry Messages and I used the tree from Lovely as a Tree as the branch.
 
Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and the Holiday Ornaments framelits die. The sentiment
 is from More Merry Messages and I used the tree from Lovely as a Tree as the branch.
 
A joyful wreath card made with the Holiday Frame embossing folder and the coredinations card stock.
I used the JOY sentiment from the Joyous Celebrations stamp set from Stampin' Up!
 
Friendly gingerbread people made with the Scentsational Seasons stamp set. Their hearts were made with the owl builder punch and the scallop was cut with the scallop trim border punch.
 
 
A CASE using the pointesettias from the Watercolor Winter stamp set
and a sentiment from More Merry Messages.

I hope you enjoyed the final post of my holiday and Christmas cards from 2012. Now I can move on to all the exciting things going on in Orlando, FL for the Stampin' Up! leadership meeting. Can't wait to share all the fun things that are starting tomorrow at check in. 

Stay Tuned,
Rose-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment